Fighting For The Compensation You Deserve
A serious accident creates pain and problems and worries. Will I fully heal from this? When can I go back to work? How do we pay the bills? What do I say to the insurance adjuster?
The Brooklyn personal injury lawyers of Friedman Sanchez, LLP, can step in to help you resolve these issues and get your life back on track. If you were injured by the negligence of others, our legal team offers the skilled and aggressive representation to hold them accountable. We stand up to insurance companies and other entities every day in pursuit of justice for our clients.
Get a free consultation. Call us now to work one-on-one with lawyers who make a difference.
Types Of Cases We Take
Our firm handles a wide spectrum of personal injury cases, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents, including collisions with commercial vehicles
- Pedestrians struck while crossing the street
- Accidents involving bicycles and motorcycles
- Subway, bus and train injuries
- Premises liability (slip-and-fall, elevator accidents, building collapse)
- Construction site accidents
- Dangerous product injuries
- Nursing home injuries or abuse
- Medical negligence (surgery error, misdiagnosis, birth injury)
- Police brutality or deadly force
- Wrongful death lawsuits from any of the above
Our trial attorneys have obtained notable recoveries for clients through jury verdicts and negotiated settlements. We have successfully sued the NYC Transit Authority and the NYPD, big-box retailers, apartment complex owners, appliance manufacturers, trucking firms, and a broad range of big and powerful defendants. The common thread is our commitment to justice for our clients. The insurance companies know that we will not settle for a paltry amount, especially when our client has suffered serious or permanent harm.
Do Not Delay. Call Today.
There is no minimum or maximum compensation for personal injury. The amount you receive depends on the injury, its economic impact and recovery time. To get full value for your medical care, lost wages, disability, and pain and suffering, it is important to seek medical attention and legal representation right away.
Call our Brooklyn office at 347-934-9216 for a free consultation, or contact us online. We welcome clients from Manhattan, Queens, the Bronx, Staten Island and Long Island, with a special callout to members of the Hispanic community who are looking for a law firm they can trust. We speak Spanish.