Reclaim Your Power After A Personal Injury
Protecting Brooklyn and Greater New York City’s Constitutional Rights
The U.S. Constitution guarantees every American citizen civil rights of personal liberty. Among these fundamental civil rights and liberties are the freedoms of speech, religion, assembly, petitioning the government, the right to bear arms, to procedural due process, to be free of unreasonable searches and seizures and cruel and unusual punishment.
Friedman Sanchez, LLP‘s attorneys understand civil rights violations. Our Brooklyn attorneys have extensive experience litigating constitutional matters that involve the state or federal government, school districts, and local municipalities. By enlisting the help of our firm from the very onset of your case, we are able to be thorough in our investigation of your situation. Through careful examination of all of the aspects of the case, we can determine when it is necessary to bring in supporting experts to provide expert opinions regarding your claim of civil rights violation.
We Are Dedicated To Vigorously Protecting Your Constitutionally Mandated Rights
Some of the types of civil rights matters we handle include:
- First Amendment violations (including freedom of speech and religion)
- Fourth Amendment violations (search and seizure)
- Fifth Amendment violations (due process, eminent domain, and condemnation)
- Wrongful imprisonment or arrest
- Police brutality and/or injury
- Prisoner abuse
- Denial of permits
- Discrimination (based on age, race, religion, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, and a number of other classifications)
- Sexual harassment
- School and education matters (involving districts)
The Firm For All Constitutional And Related Legal Issues Involved In Civil Rights Cases
We know how to defend you when your constitutional rights have been violated. We are well-versed in the technical and evidentiary requirements of civil rights cases. We are experienced at pursuing Section 1983 civil rights claims, enhancing our ability to expand your options.